Terms and Conditions
- These are some of the Terms and Conditions of the Displays
- We like to be billed by our name “Out On A Wing Falconry” rather than a bird of prey display.
- The stand will be permanently manned at all times the birds are on display and only the Falconers are permitted to hold the birds.
- No fairground attractions, generators, or animals (i.e. Dog Shows) to be placed near the static stand. Please phone for any queries.
- The arena MUST be fenced off and free of any hazards (i.e. other flying attractions (kites, planes, balloons, arrows etc)) or overhead powerlines. Also no dog shows/agility going on (in the immediate area), whilst the birds are flying.
- The safety of the birds is foremost. If the falconer thinks the weather is too hazardous for the birds (i.e. high winds, hailstones, torrential rain), they will be grounded. A full fee will still be charged.
- It is possible that one or more members of the public are asked to assist in the display under supervision. These are the only people allowed in during the display and if anyone/thing strays into the display whilst the birds are flying, the Falconer WILL stop the display.
- We DO-NOT allow people to stoke or pet the birds (with possible exception at the discretion of the Falconer i.e. A Blind Person etc ).
- The times of the Flying Displays are preferred to be from midday onwards with at least one hour between displays. A Public Address System with a headset microphone is required.
- Payment is due on the day of the event either by cash or cheque unless by prior agreement.
© 2017 Out On A Wing Falconry